::Snow Pink::
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



My Diary My Profile My Links Updates and miscellaneous

Hello readers :) Click on the desired navigation :)


Bigfoots!



Click on the adverts for me please :)




!


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Your Name
Others:   


Back after bonding day.

Don't be afraid, if you have something to say, just open up your heart and let it show you the way

Hello my readers :)

Today is a tiring day for me, basically because I only slept for 4 hours!!
I'm so tired by the time it was 6pm, its weird though, first time sleeping so late.

I slept at 4AM last night, because I was updating my blog and then watching a drama show :)
I woke up at 8AM today because of the 'DNHW bonding day'.
Note to self: IF we ever get to plan the next outing, plan it better!! This bonding day gave us practically no chance, as in literally ZERO chance to bond, in fact I think it worsened some ties amongst classes... Like, totally opposite of what we're supposed to achieve... I mean, we're supposed to mingle with my groupmates/seniors right?

Contradicting thing is that I don't even know my group member's name!!
It's so weird :l
I felt that I wasted my WHOLE day because of this. A little upset :(

BUT anyway, the drama that I watched last night is called ' To the beautiful you' or 'For you in full blossom'
Its a korean drama series, as of now, only 5 episodes are out and its coming out 2 episodes per week, Wednesday and Thursdays.









It's a new drama series, followed after the popular manga 'Hana Kimi'


In which, it is more popularly known as: 


Yep, thats right, Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu.

The drama is based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e" (花ざかりの君たちへ) by Hisaya Nakajo. The literal translation is "For You In Full Blossom."

So, its a similar adaptation of the popular manga :)
The Taiwanese drama version of this manga wasn't that good, besides the fact that Wu Zhun was inside and he brought up the show's rating.

I sincerely and really hope that the Korea's adaptation of this manga would be better :)
Thus, I'm watching it now, hoping to write the review some day :)

Anyway, I'm only into the 2nd episode, and it's turning out pretty well :)
Minho from SHINee is acting in this drama series and so far his acting skills are pretty good :)

And then there's this one cute guy that stands out amongst the rest,



He's an awesome soccer player (In the show) and his actions are super duper cute :)

Think I'm a sucker for cute guys ;)

OKAY, anyway, its 10.54PM..
I'm super tired and needs to sleep :)

Tomorrow my caregroup is having 'koi-no-nia'
Its like dinner but pot-luck, so everyone has to bring a food item :)
I'm going to bring my homemade jelly :)
PLUS PLUS, I'm going back to my secondary school for the teacher day's celebration...

CANT WAIT :D

Will update you guys again tmrw :)

Have a blessed night and a better day ahead :)
Love,
Amanda Chia.